Why trade Forex Market?
- Forex: One of the Most Liquid Financial Markets in the World With an average daily trading volume estimated to be in the trillions, you can take advantage of the currency market’s high level of liquidity. And since the forex market is open around the clock, traders from all time zones can get in on the action.
- Trading with High Leverage Forex trading uses leverage, which means traders can open positions much larger than they would otherwise be able to. Trading with leverage does, however, increase your risk.
- Opportunity to Make a Profit in Any Market Currencies are traded against each other, meaning there are always opportunities to make money, even during periods of economic downturn. When one currency is going down, another one must be going up!
- Getting Started is Easy You can trade forex in the comfort of your home with nothing more than a few dollars and an internet connection. You can practice trading risk free with a demo account or if you’re ready to start trading live, go ahead and open a live trading account.
In this page I would like to talk about the three types of investment opportunities in forex market.
First type, The Currensee Trade Leaders Investment Program brings currency investing within your grasp, and you don’t even have to be a currency trader. The Currensee Trade Leaders Investment Program puts you, the investor, in control of your personal automated trading portfolio. You decide which Trade Leaders you want to add to your portfolio based on a variety of metrics including our proprietary Trader Authority Index, average risk and annualized return. You’re probably wondering who these Trade Leaders are and where we found them. It all starts with the Currensee social network. Currensee Trade Leaders are hand-picked from the thousands of members of the Currensee Forex trading social network and carefully screened for historical performance, risk management and returns versus the S&P500. As an investor in Trade Leaders, you pick which Trade Leaders you want to invest in and add to your portfolio. When the Trade Leader trades, Currensee automatically executes the trade in your own trading account and your success is tied to their success.
Here is how to start:
- Open an account – Currensee helps you create your own trading account
- Select Trade Leaders & build your portfolio – Currensee does the due diligence and handpicks the most consistent Forex traders from thousands of members from the Currensee social network. Currensee presents each Trade Leaders’ real performance and trading history. You pick the Trade Leaders that meet your investment goals to create your automated trading portfolio
- Allocate Funds – Assign funds to each Trade Leader based on your personal investing goals. You can change this allocation at any time and you are always in control of your investment.
Currensee Auto Execute Trades – Every time your Trade Leader trades, Currensee automatically executes that trade in your account. You have the safety and the security of seeing every trade that’s made.
Analyze performance – You can measure your progress in real time and closely monitor the open and closed P&L by Trade Leader, as well as the P&L of every closed trade. You are always in complete control and can change your portfolio or stop following a Trade Leader at any time.
They are tested. I have accounts with them and I didnt have problems with them. If I have any questions they are always there and ready to help. So and you can rely on them as well.
You can visit their website for more information here —> Currensee
Second type, is more with your involvement. You will have to trade with help of daytradingforexlive.com . Sterling and Chad are Full Time Forex Traders who Run a Live Forex Day Trading Signals Room every day, which include 2 sessions from 2:00-5:00AM EST as well as 8:30-11:00AM EST. They also cover all major news releases. In their Live Forex Trading Room, they teach traders ‘ How To Trade With the Smart Money” by following a trading strategy called “Volume Spread Analysis” . This is a professional trading strategy which they have used for many years to trade the forex markets successfully.
I learned from them a lot and thats where I started to learn my first forex steps. Because they make trades live, they explain why they did that, so it is easy to learn and remember. The best thing is that now they have 2weeks Free Trial. So you can make sure that they are good enaugh for you and it will not cost you anything. So it is really worth it!
Third type is simple - to be independent trader. The only thing how I could help you here is to suggest few best brokers which are reliable and have the best conditions to trade. Also to suggest few websites where you could find all the information which you need for trading.
Admiral Markets they have lowest and tightest spread. EUR/USD spread is only 1pip. They are one of the fastest growing forex broker in the market. I trust them, they are licensed EU company and thats very big advantade for them.
The main websites which I use are:
henryliuforex.com (best for trading news releases)